Thursday, December 6, 2012

A Quick Update

I haven't updated this blog in a while.  Possibly no one has noticed because I'm not sure if anyone comes here except form links to certain pages that I post in various places.  But even so, I wanted to post a little update here just to say that I have not abandoned this blog.  I have simply become incredibly busy with school and work and also the next post I was writing (the second part of Understanding Nintendo) has proven more difficult than expected.  However, that article is almost done and soon I will post it.  Yay!  And after that, I want to post some of my thoughts on art (fine art I mean, especially painting), and that will wind up tying itself back into gaming.  Anyway, just a quick update in case anyone wanders by and wonders what is going on.

Until next time paisanos.

No comments:

Post a Comment